My Text

Welcome to EIN GALAXY
Powered By Blogger

VISION

My photo
Cameroon
Having cumulatively accrued an avalanche of experience and wisdom over the years through the reading of books, observing and listening to the stories of men, events and places, I have resorted to spending more time thinking. To be more efficient and effective, I thought of creating a life log book in which my ideas will be succinctly recorded hence -this blog: E.I.N GALAXY

Sunday, April 26, 2020

Everything happens for a reason

Everything happens for a reason. The people we meet, the places we visit and the things we discover. They are all predesigned to be part of our life's story.
Build strong human bonds, travel to places & explore the World for our earthly sojourn is temporal and our existence transient.

2 comments: