My Text

Welcome to EIN GALAXY
Powered By Blogger

VISION

My photo
Cameroon
Having cumulatively accrued an avalanche of experience and wisdom over the years through the reading of books, observing and listening to the stories of men, events and places, I have resorted to spending more time thinking. To be more efficient and effective, I thought of creating a life log book in which my ideas will be succinctly recorded hence -this blog: E.I.N GALAXY

Sunday, November 28, 2021

When uncertainty sets into your life

 When uncertainty sets into your life

When the world's weight seems all on you

And your clock seems kicking contrariwise

When the wind seems moving against you

And your feeble mind can bear it no more

Keep on moving and smiling

For God is the master of your life

No comments:

Post a Comment